Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pray for the Children

Children's Cup is one of the mission organizations that we have worked with on our trips to Africa. They are an awesome organization with a passion to minister to the AIDS orphans in Africa. Forty Days of Prayer for the Children starts on August 1.
I'll be the first to admit, I don't fully understand how this whole prayer thing works. I mean, how does my prayer affect a change in a continent nearly 10,000 miles away? Though I can't explain why, I do know that when God's people agree in prayer miracles start to happen. Would you join me in praying for some miracles in the lives of the sweet children of Africa? Click on this link, "Forty Days of Prayer for the Children," to get more information. I am excited to see what God is going to do!

1 comment:

Jean Ohlerking said...

thanks for joining us nancy.

blessings!